Quick123Sites values your privacy and is transparent regarding our use or collection of personal information.We strive to only request information from our user's that actually assist us in rendering you the best service possible. We do not sell your information, nor do we store your information beyond our legal obligations. And we do not send spam nor email communications other than what is necessary to render you service and assistance or what is requested and agreed to by our user's.
Effective as of (“Jan 1, 2021 ”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
1.Quick123Sites collects and maintains personal information provided by its users, including but not limited to, user's name, telephone number, email address, email and text correspondence and payment information in the form of "Receipt of Purchase" for the purpose of rendering provided services and complying with relative laws governing personal information collection and maintenance thereof. All information provided is completely "Voluntary" by user. However, providing less information may limit a user's ability to access all of the sites's features.
2. User data may additionally be used or collected by Third-Party applications Quick123Sites uses on its site for purposes such as website analytics, which may include the user’s ISP, or type of web browser and operating system, IP address, site visits, or other information relating to site usage. Third-Party Service Providers collect and maintain their own information as a result, and can be reviewed on their Privacy Policies by visiting their sites. So we encourage our user's to read their Data Collection Policies regarding any questions or concerns you may have.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE OF USER DATA
1. Quick123Sites is based in The United States of American. As such, users will be subject to the laws of the United States of America, regardless of the country from which their data originates. Quick123Sites only stores and maintains user data obligated by law and industry standards. This information is used in conjunction with future offers requested by user, such as future "Editing Offers" We do not sell your information, nor do we store your information beyond our legal obligations. And we do not send spam nor email communications other than what is necessary to render you service and assistance or what is requested and agreed to by our our user's.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
1.Third-Party applications are inherently used by Quick123Sites for the purpose of rendering provided services and maintaining the functionality of our site, including but not limited to: "Google Email", "Google Forms", "Wix Apps", "Pay-Pal" including any and all other applications used on our website. Setting up a requested associated Social-Networking Accounts with Twitter, FaceBook or user requested Third-Party applications on your Quick123Site to include but not limited to: Hit Counters, Maps or any and all other Third-Party Service Provider Applications are used in and for this process.
1.Quick123Sites does not maintain, sponsor or own the websites or links connected to this website linking to outbound websites. Any such use of website links are at the discretion and responsibility of the user. Quick123Sites absolves all responsibility for any impairment, damage or loss of use of any and all electronic devices used to access such links.
LAWFUL COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS
1. Quick123Sitesis legally obligated to cooperate and comply with the law and lawful orders. Therefore, compliance of disclosure of user personal information, usage data, or any other information about you, if legally required (either by subpoena, court order or investigation) to satisfy enforceable laws or investigation of potential violations, fraud, security or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Quick123Sites its users or the public, as required or permitted by law, will be adhered to.
1."We", "Our", "Us" refers to "Quick123Sites", our "Website"or "Site".
2. "You", "Your", "User", "User's" refers to the "End User" of Quick123Sites our Website or our Site, either as a client or visitor.
3. Your "Quick123Site" refers to the overall"website" we assisted you in creating when you purchased our services.
4. "May" is defined as "Permissive".
5. "Shall" is defined as "Mandatory".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing or utilizing Quick123Sites website (the "Site" or "website"), and or Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth below (the "Terms and Conditions"), as they govern your use of the Site and Service we offer, whether they be through the website, by telephone or otherwise. If you do not agree to the "Terms and Conditions", you are prohibited from using Quick123Sites website, site or services.
1.This Agreement shall be effective as of (“Jan 1, 2021”). As the "User", "You" accept and agree to the terms herein or upon first accessing or utilizing Quick123Sites Site; Questionnaire or any of its services or information on the site and shall remain in effect for so long as the user accesses this site or utilizes any of its Services. The terms and conditions herein that contemplate obligations after access or utilization, include but not limited to [Indemnification, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Controlling Law and Severability, and Confidentiality], shall survive termination.”
USER DATA AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE
1.Upon submitting or transmitting any and all information necessary for the utilization of Quck123Sites and or its "Services", including but not limited to "User" [Name/ Email/ Phone Number/ Images/ Videos/ Social Media Links/ Account Links/ Intellectual Property], the "User" is fully indicating by submission:
* Exclusive-Ownership and/or has the proper licenses or consents to use the data.
* User is legally authorized to represent the exclusive-owner of the data.
* User agrees that Quick123Sites will not be at risk of infringing any intellectual property rights or third parties.
* That "User's" submitted or transmitted data fully complies with the law.
* Agrees that Quick123Sites will not be liable whatsoever for the user’s misuse of its data.
* That Quick123Sites declares the right to revoke or restrict the user’s access to its website, products, or services in the event
that the user violates the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
* That Quick1253Sites reserves the right to refuse use of any submitted or transmitted data, if in the discretion of
Quick123Sites it conflicts with the Terms and Conditions; Policies; Applicable Laws; Regulations or Statutes.
1. Services. Independent Contractor agrees to perform for Quick123Sites, certain ‘Services’ set forth in Section 1A to this Agreement (the ‘AGREEMENT SCOPE OF SERVICES’).
(a) In exchange for the completion of ‘Services’ rendered to Quick123Sites with a Completed Prospective Client Purchase (as determined by Section 1A ), Quick123Sites shall provide AFFILATES, a Commission sum of %20 to be paid at the completion of the ‘Services’ (subject to the exclusions described in this agreement).
(b) Independent Contractor/Affiliate agrees to be paid as follows: The Independent Contractor/Affiliate shall be entitled to commissions based on: %20 Percent of the Prospective Clients purchase of Advertised Services as reflected in the Web-DAP Package pg. 2 Chart only.. (b) Independent Contractor/Affiliate, acknowledges and agrees to accept the terms of this “Agreement” for ‘Services'' in exchange for Commissions, and understands Independent Contractors/Affiliates are not eligible for any Company benefits, including, but not limited to, health insurance, retirement plans or stock option plans. And is not entitled to receive any other compensation or any benefits from Quick123Sites. Quick123Sites shall not withhold any sums or payments made to Independent Contractor/Affiliate for FICA, Social Security or other Federal, State, or Local Tax Liabilities or Contributions, and all withholdings, liabilities, and contributions shall be solely the Independent Contractor’s/Affiliate’s responsibility. Independent Contractor/Affiliate further understands and agrees that the Services are not covered under the Unemployment Compensation Laws and are not covered by Workers’ Compensation laws.
3. Independent Contractor.
(a) Quick123Sites and Independent Contractor/Affiliate expressly agree and understand that Independent Contractor/Affiiate is an Independent Contractor/Affiliate and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed in any way or manner, to create between them a relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partners or joint venturer of any other relationship other than that of independent parties contracting with each other solely for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of the Agreement. Accordingly, neither party shall hold himself/itself out contrary to these terms by advertising or otherwise. Neither party shall be bound by any representation, act, or omission whatsoever of the other.
(b) Independent Contractor/Affiliate has the right to perform services for others during the terms of this agreement.
(c) Independent Contractor/Affiliate is solely responsible for directing and controlling the performance of the Services, including the time, place and manner in which the Services are performed. Independent Contractor/Affiliate shall use its best efforts, energy and skill in its own name and in such manner as it sees fit.
(d) Independent Contractor/Affiliate is not the agent of Quick123Sites and is not authorized and shall not have the power or authority to bind Quick123Sites or incur any liability or obligation, or act on behalf of Quick123Sites. At no time shall Independent Contractor/Affiliate represent that it is an agent of the Business, or that any of the views, advice, statements and/or information that may be provided while performing the Services are those of the Business..
4. Exclusive Agreement.
(a) This entire Agreement is between the Independent Contractor/Affiliate and Quick123Sites. Independent Contractor/Affiliate shall not assign the rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of Quick123Sites.
(a) Independent Contractor/Affiliate understands that, in connection with its services to Quick123Sites, it may receive, produce, or otherwise be exposed to Business trade secrets, business, proprietary and/or technical information, including, without limitation, information concerning customer lists, customer support strategies, employees, research and development, financial information (including sales, costs, profits, and pricing methods), manufacturing, marketing, proprietary software, hardware, firmware, and related documentation, inventions (whether patentable or not), know-how, show-how, and other information considered to be confidential by Business, and all derivatives, improvements and enhancements to any of the above in addition to all information Quick123Sites receives from others under an obligation of confidentiality (individually and collectively “Confidential Information”). - 2 -
(b) Independent Contractor/Affiliate acknowledges that the Confidential Information is the Business’s sole, exclusive and extremely valuable property. Accordingly, Independent Contractor/Affiliate agrees to segregate all Confidential Information from information of other companies and agrees not to reproduce any Confidential Information without Quick123Sites prior written consent, not to use the Confidential Information except in the performance of this Agreement, and not to divulge all or any part of the Confidential Information in any form to any third party, either during or after the term of this Agreement.
6. Dispute Resolution.
(a) In the event a dispute arises between the parties with regard to the rights or duties created by this agreement, or in the event of a breach of this agreement by either party, the parties agree to meet either in person or electronically and confer in a good faith effort to resolve the dispute. In the event the parties are unable to informally resolve the dispute within (45) days after the dispute has arisen, the parties each waive any rights to a jury trial and agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in the jurisdictional district of the State of California. The parties further agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association.
7. Indemnification / Release.
(a) INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREES TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT INJURY TO ANY PERSONS OR DAMAGE TO PHYSICAL OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF QUICK123SITES DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS QUICK123SITES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND/OR AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, JUDGMENT, SETTLEMENT OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INTELLECTUAL OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/AFFILIATE OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR CONTRACTOR OF THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/AFFILIATE IN THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY SERVICES OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
8. Term and Termination.
(a) The term of this Agreement will begin upon your receiving your Web-DAP Program Package. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause (automatically and without recourse to the courts, if permitted under applicable law), by giving the other party written notice of termination provided that the effective date of such termination will be 7 - 3 - calendar days from the date notice is provided. You may provide a termination notice by logging in your assigned Web-DAP email and informing Quick123Sites your desire to leave the Web-DAP Program or for automatic termination: Incur no activity by way of not submitting a PC-Form for a total of 30 Calendar Days to Quick123Sites, at which time Quick123Sites may terminate the Agreement or request confirmation of termination by emailing a NOTICE OF INACTIVITY requiring a response within 24 prior to automatic termination; In addition, we may terminate this Agreement or suspend your account immediately upon written notice to you for any of the following: (a) you are in material breach of this Agreement,
(b) you otherwise fail to cure within 7 days of our notice to you regarding any other breach of this Agreement (including any Program Policy); (c) we believe that we may face potential claims or liability in connection with your participation in the Web-DAP Program; (d) we believe that our brand or reputation may be tarnished by you or in connection with your participation in the Web-DAP Program; (e) your participation in the Web-Dap Program has been used for deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; (f) we believe that we are or may become subject to tax collection requirements in connection with this Agreement or the activities performed by either party under this Agreement; (g) we have previously terminated this Agreement (or suspended your account) with respect to you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you for any reason, or (h) we have terminated the Web-DAP Program as we generally make it available to participants. Independent Contractor/Affiliate agrees to cease using any computer access nodes, forms, passwords and/or codes related to Quick123Sites Independent Contractors/Affiliates upon the termination of this contract.
9. Qualifying Purchases and Qualifying Commissions
(a) All Qualifying Purchases for Qualifying Commissions shall be completed as set forth in Section 1A of this Agreement.
10. Exclusions/ Non-Qualified Purchases
(a) Non-Qualified Purchases by Prospective Clients shall not be eligible for commission income.
11. Associates Program Compliance Requirements
(a) You must comply with this Agreement to participate in the Web-DAP Program and receive commission income.
(b) You must promptly provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Agreement.
(c) If you violate this Agreement, or if you violate terms and conditions of any other applicable Quick123Sties marketing agreement, then, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we reserve the right to permanently (to the extent permitted by applicable law) cease payment of (and you agree you will not be eligible to receive) any and all commission income otherwise payable - 4 - to you under this Agreement, whether or not directly related to such violation without notice and without prejudice to any right of Quick123Sites to recover damages in excess of this amount.
(a) This Agreement does not create an obligation on Quick123Sites to continue to retain Independent Contractor beyond this Agreement’s termination.
(b) Independent Contractor hereby agrees that each provision herein shall be treated as a separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein.
(c) The language of all parts of this Agreement will in all cases be construed as a whole in accordance with its fair meaning.
(d) All notices provided for in this Agreement shall be given in writing and shall be effective when either served by hand delivery, electronic transmission, email, express overnight courier service, or by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the parties at their respective addresses or to such other address or addresses as either party may later specify by written notice to the other. Independent
Contractor/Affiliate Name: :___________________________ Signature: ___________________________ Date: ___________________________ Business Name: :___________________________ Date: : ___________________________ - 5 -
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/AFFILIATE AGREEMENT SCOPE OF SERVICES Independent Contractor/Affiliate hereby agrees to perform for Quick123Sites, certain services including, but not limited to the following for a Commission amount: when
1. Affiliate Markets and Promotes Quick123Sites; and
(a) affiliate contacts or is contacted by a Prospective Client; and
(b) a Prospective Client Form (PC-Form) is filled out and submitted to Quick123Sites by the affiliate for the Prospective Client; and
(c) the Prospective Client on the submitted PC-Form completes a Purchase of a Quick123Sites Service offered and reflected in the Web-DAP Package pg.2 Chart “only”.
d) Commissions are restricted to Web-DAP Package Offers exclusively at this time.
1. All eligible entries for consideration must both Retweet /and/ Share the "WIN your own WEBSITE" Tweet before 12pm, December 20, 2021, and submit Screenshot-Images containing proof of completing both the - Retweet /and / Share - requirements to Quick123Sitesemail@example.com on the Day-Of Retweeting and Sharing the "WIN your own WEBSITE" Tweet.
2. Multiple NEW Entries Are Allowed. However, there shall be NO-REPEAT entries allowed.
3. Then, on or before January 1, 2022 a Winning Candidate will be selected and contacted by a Quick123Sites Representative via the email address they used to submit their proof, at which time the Winning Candidate will have till January 7, 2022 to Claim their prize by responding to the Quick123Sites Representative's email. If the Winning Candidate does not respond by January 7, 2022 they forfeit their winning prize of a #1 BASIC PACKAGE/ QUICK123SITE OFFER.
1. If you have any questions regarding Quick123Sites and or its Services, please feel free to contact us with your questions by following this provided link: